If the contact person handling retirement matters in your agency changes, or if you have changes to the mailing address, email address or phone number that we have on file, please notify the Retirement Systems Division on agency letterhead:

by mail:

Retirement Systems Division
Dept. of State Treasurer
Attention: Employer Reporting
3200 Atlantic Ave
Raleigh NC 27604

by email: 


Note: Changes to this process are coming soon!

This page was last modified on 06/03/2024