Table of Contents
- Timely and Accurate Employer Reporting
- Local Government Employees' System Rates Effective 7/1/22
- Penalty Timeframe Reminders
- Employer Manuals Now Available
- Applying for Retirement Reminders
- Mars is Available in ORBIT!
- We have Launched our New URL for the Supplemental Retirement Plans
- Best Practices for Administering the Plans
- Employer & Member Webinars
- State Health Plan - Time to Prepare for Open Enrollment
Timely and Accurate Employer Reporting
Employee and Employer contributions are due via the monthly Contribution Summary Instructions (CSI) by 5:00 p.m. on the 5th business day of the month along with the Monthly ORBIT payroll report. If the 5th falls on a weekend, contributions are due the following business day by 5 p.m. This schedule information is also located on our website.
Local Governmental Employees' Retirement System Rates Effective 7/1/22
LGERS employer contribution rates effective July 1, 2022, are posted to the Retirement Systems’ website: LGERS-Employer-Contribution-Rates-Eff-July-1-2022. Beginning this year, the rates are being posted publicly rather than mailing individual letters to every employer, to improve efficiency and transparency, and reduce costs. The table is ordered by five-digit employer code, but is also searchable (by employer name) within a browser, or by downloading the PDF and using “Edit”->”Find” in Adobe. The specific rate(s) paid by each employing unit will include the “base rate” from the table above, and other adjustments that are specific to the unit. Click here for TSERS, CJRS, LRS, ORP Contribution Rates.